Gas Line Explosion Near Bristol Cootie Brown’s Restaurant Sends Two People to the Hospital
A gas line explosion near Cootie Brown’s in Bristol, TN Wednesday morning has sent two people to the hospital.
Bristol, Tennessee Battalion Fire Chief Alan Howard confirmed that Atmos Energy was working on repairing a gas line at the intersection of Anderson Street and Volunteer Parkway, when an explosion happened underground near the restaurant. Fire crews responded to the scene around 9:40 A.M. Two people were transported to the Bristol Regional Medical Center to be treated for their injuries.
Howard also confirmed that the scene around the area where the explosion happened is now secure.